Time For Equality is a participant in the ING Solidarity Awards 2018. We would like you to find out more about us and our work, and support us in the public vote online.
Will you help us make a difference, and vote for Time For Equality?
It takes one minute of your time and 5 simple steps
1. Click here for
2. click Voter ! and complete your email details
3. click Valider !
4. check the email from Solidarity Awards – ING Luxembourg in your inbox to confirm your vote.
5. click Je confirme mon vote
VOTE is open NOW until 13 November 2018 at noon.
Your support is appreciated! Please do not hesitate to share.
Time For Equality Team
- 38Bringing passion and expertise together inside Time for Equality, we act for the promotion of equality, inclusion and social justice. Our areas of expertise: What we do: Our initiatives are ideally addressed both to individuals and groups or organizations that are concerned with, and interested in equality, inclusion and social…
- 36Join Luxembourg For Freedom, a community-based campaign launched by Time For Equality. We support 50 for Freedom an international movement to persuade countries to ratify the International Labour Organisation's Protocol on Forced Labour by 2018. The Protocol is a legally binding treaty that will require governments to take new and…
- 36About us Time for Equality is a civil society initiative launched in April 2013 by Rosa Brignone, a former senior EU policy professional, specialist in and passionate about equality, inclusion and diversity. Time for Equality is officially registered as a non-profit association in Luxembourg. We fully rely on volunteer work. Mission…