Are you a HR Director, Recruitment Director or Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Director?
This is more than just a conference: it’s a Masterclass in inclusive employment, hosted by Evenbreak – a specialist not-for-profit job board run by disabled for disabled people, helping inclusive employers attract more talented disabled candidates.
Employing Disabled People – the Bottom Line
Wednesday 12th March, 15 Hatfields, London 9.00 – 4.30.
There are 11 million disabled people in the UK. Employing talented people from this group makes solid financial and business sense. It can also improve your corporate image as ethical team builders who care about reputation, corporate social responsibility and image.
You may already be an inclusive employer but wish to find out how to attract more talented disabled people and wish to keep up to date with good practice. Or you want to explore a new and largely untapped sector of the employment market and find out the business benefits and practical considerations of employing and retaining talented disabled people.
This one day conference aims to give inclusive employers practical strategies to make organisations more accessible and inclusive. Hear from the experts in disability employment about why and how you should be including disabled people in your recruitment plans.
- Jane Hatton M.Sc. FCIPD, Founder/Director of Evenbreak
- Kate Headley, Development Director of The Clear Company, talking about “Creating an inclusive candidate experience”
- Mary Dunleavy, External Relations Manager from Access to Work, talking about the help and support available to inclusive employers and their disabled employees
- Dr. Phil Friend OBE Chairman of Disability Rights UK, talking about “Disabled people as assets, not problems”
- Kate Nash OBE, CEO of Kate Nash Associates, talking about creating effective Disabled Employee Networks
For more details and registration