Time For Equality is a not-for-profit, international civil society initiative launched in April 2013 in Luxembourg. It aims to contribute towards building a more equal society by creating a culture of respects for human rights and fundamental freedoms, equity and justice.
Do you share our vision and commitment and want to support our objectives? There are many ways you can get involved including donating, volunteering, taking action, becoming a partner.
Together, learn, share, take action.
- Make a donation to Time For Equality
- Open your Digicash app
- Scan this QR code
- Mention the amount of your donation
- Confirm the donation with your PIN code
Get to know more about Digicash, here
Donation by transfer
IBAN LU32 1111 7013 3121 0000
- Become a volunteer
Time For Equality has counted/is counting on generous and valuable contributions from a group of talented and committed volunteers. Would you like to contribute your time and skills to the missions of Time For Equality?
Do you want to become volunteer in another way? We can define a task depending on your expertise, availability and desire. Please contact us email@example.com.
- Contribute to The Equality Blog
Thanks to our fantastic contributors and to all our readers, Time For Equality’s Equality Blog is ranked 15th (2021) on the list of the Top 25 Gender Equality Blogs and Websites. Through our Equality Blog, we aim at spreading information and raise the public’s awareness of the topics related to our focus areas.
Would you like to share your voice, expertise, knowledge or lived experience though an article on Equality Blog? Please check the standard below and consult with us your idea by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer to the following standard for The Equality Blog.
- A blog should be about one of, or a combination of our focus areas:
- A blog can be 500-1,200 words and written in English, French or Italian
- A blog should be structured in the following order: introduction, body, conclusion, end notes (if any)
- Please do not forget to add references. References can be added in end notes or inserted as links in the text. No plagiarism accepted.
- Provide a picture that relates to the content of the article. Please do not forget the source and credit of the picture.
- Provide a brief bio of the author if you wish.